[Foundation-l] for the future...

oscar van dillen oscarvandillen at wikimedia.org
Fri Jul 6 08:04:15 UTC 2007

thank you, it is a lot of data at
http://tools.wikimedia.de/~gmaxwell/election_analysis/ivote3/

now what i wanted to know is some other total than i could find here (did i
overlook it perhaps?), so to explain my second question: all i was asking
for is a kind of quantitive overview of your work: which projects did you
include in your emailing, and to how many different users per project did
you actually send the call-to-vote? the overview in a simple form could look
like this (numbers are fictitional of course):

total emails sent: 5000
en.wikipedia - 1500
fr.wikipedia - 150
etc
(if possibe also by date, as that would help a better understanding of the
graphs; i'd understand however if that would be too complicated)

oscar

--
*edito ergo sum*