[Foundation-l] [FWD: Travel policy (was: no subject)]

Ilario Valdelli valdelli at gmail.com
Mon Jul 9 20:28:03 UTC 2007

I think that some inconveniences must be reimbursed, the reason is valid
for men and for women (a child has a father and a mother).

The dependents are reimbursed (at least in Europe) with a child benefit
in wages.

But mothers and fathers understand that the their missed presence has no
cost, but this is their choice.

Rita Levi Montalcini, who has won a nobel prize, said that she has taken
a choice: to have a family or to follow the biological research because,
in any case, one of these two ways won't her time.

But I repeat that it's a choice, probably the Montalcini is a good
researcher but she had not a good husband (or wife).

Ilario