[Foundation-l] Change default skins? (WAS: Wikimedia BrandSurvey Analysis)

Guillaume Paumier guillom.pom at gmail.com
Mon Jul 9 08:49:43 UTC 2007

On 7/9/07, Titoxd at Wikimedia <titoxd.wikimedia at gmail.com> wrote:

> Nice to know some bright minds are thinking about this. :)
>
> Just curious, for those who can't go to Taipei: would it be better to
> pursue
> a unified visual theme (to underscore coherency within the organization)
> or
> would it be better to pursue different themes (to underscore each
> project's
> independence)? I guess a lot of this boils down to the response individual
> communities will have...

Don't worry, not everything will happen in Taipei ;) There will be
discussions with the community. What we would like to propose is a unified
visual theme (different from MediaWiki's default) with slight variations for
projects (for example, main colors). Our paper is not in its final version
yet, but I'll send a link on this list when it's finished. All comments are
welcome in the meantime, though.

--
Guillaume Paumier
[[m:User:guillom]]