[Foundation-l] Will the Board accept the election result?

Alison Wheeler wikimedia at alisonwheeler.com
Sat Jul 7 21:12:26 UTC 2007

On Sat, July 7, 2007 21:59, GerardM wrote:
> The point that I have been making is that THIS candidate is not the best
> for
> the job. Also sincerity does not make for sterling arguments why someone
> should run. I have explicitly asked for Danny's motivation why he should
> run. These questions have not been answered.

Categorically, No.

What you have been doing is trying to force your *personal* opinion down
the throats of all the other readers of this email list. What you think of
Danny is your *personal opinion* and is *not* (imho) an appropriate use of
this list to repeatedly diss him in this way. Danny is welcome to answer
questions or not as he sees fit,. Likewise, i have asked questions of
candidates but not always been answered and I am sure that they too have
their reasons for failing to do so, but I don't troll this list about it.

You are welcome to your opinion but you are not welcome to 'force feed'
the rest of us with this diatribe, thank you very much.

Alison Wheeler