[Foundation-l] Will the Board accept the election result?

GerardM gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Sat Jul 7 20:58:42 UTC 2007

Hoi,
After several attempts to get Danny's attention I have gone to the people
who were organisationally in a senior position to Danny. I have skyped and
e-mailed about this issue. There is a sufficient paper trail. This paper
trail should be available within the WMF itself. That should suffice as
"evidence".
Thanks,
     Gerard