[Foundation-l] Travel Policy

Jimmy Wales jwales at wikia.com
Sat Jul 7 14:32:02 UTC 2007

On Jul 7, 2007, at 7:26 AM, Delphine Ménard wrote:
> 7. ALLOWANCES FOR MEALS AND INCIDENTALS
> WMF travelers have a choice of submitting actual receipts for meals,
> or of receiving standard daily meal allowances, for meals not provided
> during the trip. If meals are provided, the per diem below will not be
> given.
>
> "will NOT be given?"
>
> /me is confused.

Hmm, seems to make sense to me.  If you are going to a conference,
say, where the meals are provided, then there is no need of the per
diem.

Three choices -
1. submit actual receipts for meals eaten
2. take the daily meal allowance and buy food with it
3. have the meal provided for you

But maybe I am the one who is confused. :)

--Jimbo