[Foundation-l] Travel Policy

Delphine Ménard notafishz at gmail.com
Sat Jul 7 14:26:18 UTC 2007

On 7/7/07, Florence Devouard <Anthere9 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> After many many many versions, a travel policy has finally be approved.
> http://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/Resolution:Travel_Policy
>
> This policy applies to all board members, staff, and all people
> travelling on behalf of the Foundation.
>
> As usual, this policy is not set in stone. We will react to any major
> comment, and after using the policy during a while, twist it if some
> twists appear necessary.

Typo?

7. ALLOWANCES FOR MEALS AND INCIDENTALS
WMF travelers have a choice of submitting actual receipts for meals,
or of receiving standard daily meal allowances, for meals not provided
during the trip. If meals are provided, the per diem below will not be
given.

"will NOT be given?"

/me is confused.

Delphine