[Foundation-l] Will the Board accept the election result?

GerardM gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Sat Jul 7 06:23:33 UTC 2007

Hoi,
Please read what I wrote, I asked Danny Wool to finally answer the question
that the refuses to face, the question is and was: Why do you think that it
is appropriate for you to stand.

I also wrote that I agreed with a point made by Kelly Martin, that it is the
board that accepts the election results.

There is nothing new here and it certainly does not say that the board
should or will repudiate the election.

With the process of the election changed as a result of the action of
Gregory Maxwell, there is ROOM to ask Danny AGAIN why he does stand. There
are great arguments why he should not stand. The best arguments are the ones
that he provides himself, his opinions indicate that he is not likely to be
a cooperative member when elected. When he resigned from his position as an
employee, he did not provide any reasons.

So to recapitulate:

   - Kelly Martin originally suggested that the board has the option to
   use the results as it likes, she is correct
   - Danny Wool has been invited several times to answer the question why
   it is a good thing for him to stand, a question that he refuses to answer
   - Given that the process of the election has changed, there is again
   room to ask this question
   - Please read carefully because you assume that I wrote something that
   I did not.

Thanks,
    GerardM

http://nonbovine-ruminations.blogspot.com/2007/07/election-drama-continues.html