[Foundation-l] translation and the GFDL

White Cat wikipedia.kawaii.neko at gmail.com
Fri Jul 6 10:47:13 UTC 2007

The Judge is legally binded to follow anything we demand as per
international treaties.

This isn't a matter of tradition but a matter of law. Berne Convention
dictates that US copyright law has complete jurisdiction in every country
that signed it. What is copyrighted in the US is copyrighted elsewhere based
on US text/law not based on an unofficial translation.

Of course the details of the convention is quite complex. But in a nutshell
the judge is required to accept how I copyright my work as is.

      - White Cat