[Foundation-l] for the future...

Peter van Londen londenp at gmail.com
Thu Jul 5 13:52:18 UTC 2007

offlist?

The results for this voting will be biassed, because of this action of
yours. I sincerely doubt if the results can be accepted. In most countries
it is forbidden to campaign on election day.....

Next time you have a good idea, please make sure that it will be fair for
all and think and propose *before* you act. Your intentions might have been
fair, the results of your actions are not.

I always thought that the best persons should be on the board, not the
representatives of the strongest project; in the end it all turns out to be
political.... I always hoped that wikimedia would have grown beyond that.
Too bad.

Kind regards, Londenp