[Foundation-l] Kronberg Declaration on the Future of Knowledge Acquisition and Sharing (DRAFT)

Ray Saintonge saintonge at telus.net
Tue Jul 3 06:20:41 UTC 2007

Florence Devouard wrote:

>You may find below the Declaration I received. Note that it is a draft
>and will probably undergo many many more changes before being somehow
>included in a final official statement. Still, I believe it stands as a
>relevant document, and even though it does not contain all what we wish
>to see, it certainly recognises a great deal of the things which are so
>important to us, as wikimedians.

It's a very interesting document that at least shows that some people
are paying attention to some of the issues that will be of serious
concern over the next number of years.

One question that it apparently fails to address is the relationship
between  these developments and intellectual property law.

Ec