[Foundation-l] We really need to avoid the next Microsoft-Wikipedia bad publicity storm

Erik Moeller erik at wikimedia.org
Wed Jan 31 11:31:08 UTC 2007

> Mmm. I don't think the tech side is a problem - a web form that goes
> to a publicly-viewable or somewhat-viewable queue maybe.

What is this web form going to say, and where is it going to be? How
do you avoid people using it for general article feedback that
_really_ should be on the talk page where the right people see it? A
"complaints" tab that goes to OTRS & cross-posts to the talk page
might be an intermediate solution, but I don't think it's a good long
term strategy.
--
Peace & Love,
Erik