[Foundation-l] [Announcement] Welcome to the advisory group

Gerard Meijssen gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Tue Jan 30 07:08:03 UTC 2007

Hoi,
Given that Sunir is probably an OK guy, and even that he contributed
early in our projects, that still does not demonstrate the added value
he has over many of the people that are already in our project. What I
was looking for is what he adds to the equation, what I find that he may
be a great guy but I do not understand what his added value would be.
This complementary value is what you look for in people that are
relevant for the advisory board.
Thanks,
    GerardM