[Foundation-l] [Announcement] Welcome to the advisory group

Angela beesley at gmail.com
Sun Jan 28 16:20:03 UTC 2007

> On 28/01/07, Florence Devouard <anthere at anthere.org> wrote:

> What sort of thing would we bug them with, through what channel?

For the topics, see the bios at
http://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/Advisory_Board to see what topics
would be relevant to each person or the whole group.

I'm not sure on which channel yet. We have a private mailing list, but
for that to be read by everyone, it needs to be low-traffic. I wonder
if foundation-l should be used and the members of the AB who are on
this list can pass over anything relevant, either to the whole group
or to individuals. That would prevent the need for a separate list and
since everything that should go to the AB is a Foundation matter, it
shouldn't be off-topic for here.

I'll add links to everyone's wiki user page when they all have
accounts so they can choose to enable email through the wiki if they
want to receive private communications from people.

Any other suggestions?

Angela