[Foundation-l] Sigh, problems with non-Latin usernames again

Gerard Meijssen gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Mon Jan 29 18:14:07 UTC 2007

Hoi,
If "common sense" means that discrimination is permitted than I do
agree. When discrimination is permitted by the Wikimedia Foundation, a
black veil darkens what used to be a more bright promise of a world.
There are always ways to rationalise away what is not convenient to
consider.

I do not need to tell you how I abhor your POV.
Thanks,
   GerardM