[Foundation-l] [Announcement] Welcome to the advisory group

P. Birken pbirken at gmail.com
Mon Jan 29 14:14:31 UTC 2007

Yes, this is a great list and every single person on it has skills
that we need and that will hopefully help us in the future. It is nice
to see that the very good idea of the advisory board has taken shape.
I am also glad that this list is not closed: as much as I can
understand every single choice, the result in itself does IMHO not
reflect the international scope of the foundation as much as it
should. We have repeatedly seen in the past, how important not only
language, but in particular culture is. Thus, I urge the board to
consider more people from nonenglishspeaking countries for the
advisory board.

Take care,

Philipp