[Foundation-l] WikiGadugi Wikipedia Rating???

Jeffrey V. Merkey jmerkey at wolfmountaingroup.com
Sun Jan 21 21:38:37 UTC 2007

As a note to this request, I do not play the "Fair Use" game with regard
to the use of IP of third parties. I will NOT be using
Foundation trademarks without their permission. I realize the Wikipedia
Community operates this way, WE DO NOT. I need
a release before I will post attribution back to Wikipedia through the
use of its trademarks without the Foundations consent.

Thanks

Jeff