[Foundation-l] Mail archives

Anthere Anthere9 at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 19 17:30:16 UTC 2007

Birgitte SB wrote:
> I wanted to look up the detailed report that was
> posted to the list after the Frankfurt retreat.  I
> have entually found it but in the process had some
> troubles because not realizing that Anthere has been
> using two different email addresses caused me to miss
> seeing it when searching by "Author".  If any of you
> are familiar with using our archives, you realize how
> frustrating it can be to find (or not find) a message
> you half remember.

Birgitte

I try now (but sometimes fail), to write announcements (board decisions,
reports etc...)from my last name reference (florencedevouard), whilst
email from my own person are from Anthere. Weak attempt to differenciate
the chair from the ant.

I take note of your comments, and will try to post such messages on the
wiki as well.

Ant