[Foundation-l] Fundraising drive closed

Brad Patrick bradp.wmf at gmail.com
Fri Jan 19 13:41:34 UTC 2007

In simple terms, we are still going to be struggling to keep up with our
hardware purchases if our traffic remains on its trajectory.  We are not
going to be able to hire for all of the positions we would like to, and we
don't have an operating cushion which is appropriate for our size and
requirements.

In other words we can keep the wolves at bay, but not eliminate them, given
this effort.