[Foundation-l] Board meeting in Rotterdam later this week

senpai wikisenpai at gmail.com
Mon Jan 15 08:19:48 UTC 2007

The problem is, that, some people here in ML, said that we can't use not
free images. A picture that is PD only in the italian territory is, for some
persons that have writed here, not free. The only thing that is important to
me is the equity by the different language projects. If en.wiki can use the
fair use images (that are not free) we must can use the "authorized" images
and the CC-NC.

Senpai