[Foundation-l] Board meeting in Rotterdam later this week

David Strauss david at fourkitchens.com
Sun Jan 14 21:36:43 UTC 2007

I don't think you understand my position. I'm not arguing for an
elimination of policy catering to non-U.S. countries. I'm arguing for a
separation between languages and legalistic policy. We would have guides
for editors from Austria, Switzerland, and Germany. Such a guide would
not be specific to the German Wikipedia.

Plenty of people in Germany edit the English Wikipedia. The current
language-country ties don't account for those scenarios.