[Foundation-l] Diversity and NC images - Board meet

Lars Aronsson lars at aronsson.se
Sun Jan 14 16:09:04 UTC 2007

luke brandt wrote:

> In theory your point seems to have merit, but I wonder what
> would happen in practice if we were to change the license,
> assuming a new license has the same 'freedom' objective but is
> better suited to our purpose.'

Lest you actually try this, it remains a pointless theory.  You
could just as well say "what would happen if pigs could fly". So
to get from theory to reality, I suggest you make a try. Take a
copy of Wikipedia's contents and release it on your own website
under another license that you think is appropriate.  Go ahead.

--
  Lars Aronsson (lars at aronsson.se)