[Foundation-l] Board meeting in Rotterdam later this week

rfrangi at libero.it rfrangi at libero.it
Sun Jan 14 02:53:19 UTC 2007

Gerard, I will not only think Internet. I hope others will not think only USA. If the point is "If we use a fair-use image, a commercial organization can at least take whole Wikipedia pages and re-use them." Well, this is not necessarlily true outside the USA. So fair use images should be banned for the same reason that applies to NC's.

Roberto (Snowdog)