[Foundation-l] Board meeting in Rotterdam later this week

senpai wikisenpai at gmail.com
Thu Jan 11 20:44:37 UTC 2007

I studied deep and deep the italian legislation about copyright (i work in a
legal office) and our law it's really hard to pass. The civil law have a
completely different "modus operandi" by the common law. Other thing... in
en.wiki u use fair use... but fair use it's not "free" and it's not usable
in every country.

Senpai