[Foundation-l] Mission/Vision Statement

Gerard Meijssen gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Fri Jan 5 12:12:28 UTC 2007

Hoi,
I am sorry if I was not clear. You have it exactly correct. What I try
to express is that getting our content out free of charge is what we aim
to do. It trumps considerations that do hamper our efforts. This does
not mean that we should keep our independence but getting our NPOV data
out is what is important, that is what we do.
Thanks,
    GerardM