[Foundation-l] Illegal IP blocking on the Dutch wikipedia

oscar oscar.wiki at gmail.com
Tue Jan 2 14:13:39 UTC 2007

On 1/1/07, Walter van Kalken <walter at vankalken.net> wrote:

> >ps the case of thailand and waerth specifically is now being discussed at
> >the dutch list, and i do hope we find a solution soon
> >

> Which Dutch list? This should be a public discussion.
>
> Waerth

no, it was not public, because deblocking you, which has been done
succesfully already some days ago by now, was done with information on the
ip's you use. this i consider to be private conforming to the policies.

best,
oscar

the Wikimedia Foundation, its Board of Trustees, nor of Wikimedia Nederland
and its Board.