[Foundation-l] Illegal IP blocking on the Dutch wikipedia

Walter van Kalken walter at vankalken.net
Mon Jan 1 21:58:36 UTC 2007

It is very nice to see people discussing about a situation which they do
not know off because they have never confronted it. This will lead to
some rosy coloured decisions based on what is possible in the west. Not
on what is possible in the rest of the world. Also Gerard you are not a
mod and still on the nl-mods list! Which is a very strange situation.
These kind of discussions involve all of the nl. community. Andre Engels
who is not on that list is interested in that discussion as well. But he
is not able to contribute. Is this the way we go on nl: ? The mods get
to decide our future for us?

And as you know I refuse to actively work on content. Only the bombings
were an exception for me. But now if I have to go through so much
trouble to do something, I am not a vandal remember, I might as well do
nothing.

Waerth