[Foundation-l] Illegal IP blocking on the Dutch wikipedia

Andre Engels andreengels at gmail.com
Mon Jan 1 21:53:58 UTC 2007

2007/1/1, GerardM <gerard.meijssen at gmail.com>:

> Well you know as well as I do that on the Dutch moderator mailing list
> often
> discussions are held that do not really need to be confidential or limited
> to the Dutch moderators.

I don't know whether I should be glad that I don't need to be bothered with
this, or angry that again things are being arranged without me or anyone
else who doesn't happen to be a moderator even having a chance to have their
say. I guess I'll be both. Problem is that with already having given up
sysophood, and not being able to leave at all, I have little I can do
anyway.

Andre Engels, andreengels at gmail.com
ICQ: 6260644  --  Skype: a_engels