[Foundation-l] [Wikitech-l] mwdumper does not work

David A. Desrosiers desrod at gnu-designs.com
Tue Feb 27 22:16:52 UTC 2007

On Tue, 2007-02-27 at 13:46 -0700, Jeff V. Merkey wrote:
> I think it would be a good idea to improve the quality of these tools
> since they do not work properly with released MediaWiki Distributions
> and published XML dumps provide from Wikipedia with A LOT of work and
> debugging.

Will we be seeing your patches soon to address these "flaws" that you
see, so they can be independently tested?

I have a few very small patches to mwdumper that have improved things
quite a bit for me (adding table prefixes at import time, correcting the
table import syntax to increase throughput, etc.).

--
David A. Desrosiers
desrod at gnu-designs.com
Skype username: setuid
http://gnu-designs.com
”Always strive to silence the voices that oppose you."