[Foundation-l] RfC: Draft licensing policy resolution

teun spaans teun.spaans at gmail.com
Tue Feb 27 05:56:17 UTC 2007

I like several elements in this approach.

First, such a "no free image" template is a very clear invitation for people
to donate one.

Second, if the board would express a clearer view that fair use is not what
we aim for, that in itzelf is a clear signal.

A gradual approach would be more acceptible on the english wiki than an all
out attack on all fair use images. For example, there could be a move where
person photos would be allowed first, and dealing with other categories such
as historical events later.

i wish you health and happiness,
teun spaans