[Foundation-l] For your information; about a search engine project

GerardM gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Mon Feb 26 14:01:28 UTC 2007

Hoi,
I met Rob Savoye of OLPC and GNASH fame at FOSDEM. Rob received a lot of
attention as a OLPC developer. Rob had one of the first systems with him. It
was really cool to hold one of these early systems and, I can really imagine
myself using it as an E-book reader :)

The reason why I write about this meeting is that Rob mentioned that he is
also involved in a search engine that will become available under a GPL
license. Rob expects that the software will debut around October. He is
looking for people with an interest in working on such a system.. If you are
interested .. rob at lulu dot com.

Thanks,
    GerardM