[Foundation-l] a new free image!

teun spaans teun.spaans at gmail.com
Mon Feb 26 11:53:06 UTC 2007

I will probably respond to the rest later, as your statement about NC and ND
raises som questions. As you have understood, I oppose the intended draft if
it allows fair use but disapproves other notions.

But for the moment I'd like to say that I agree 100% with your remark about
referring to the mention of museums ion the metadata.

As you may or may not know, my main pix are in the area of biology, and I
got permission of two academic botanical gardens and a nursery to photograph
their collections on the condition that I mention their location on upload.
A condition I gladly fullfill, as I am grateful for the chance they offer
me.