[Foundation-l] all of my edits are copyrightviolations

Anthere Anthere9 at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 18 14:27:23 UTC 2007

Walter van Kalken wrote:
> All of my edits are a copyrightviolation of books in my posession. All
> texts were literally copied and because of that all of my edits on
> wikipedia and pictures I added should be removed immediately as they are
> in violation of the GFDL. Also all of my sources seem to be non
> reputable and non trustworthy so many falsehoods consist in these edits.
>
> Since I am blocked from editting the mistakes myself the foundation
> should do better and delete all of my edits.
>
> Waerth/Walter

I have a memory of an editor who was also frequently accidentaly blocked
on the english wikipedia in the past: Danny. I think he was an AOL user.
I remember him frequently asking "can you unblock me ?". He always did
it polity, even if firmly. And never issued threats or disrupted to make
a point.

I know you are angry. I know you are a good editor. I know you tend to
get hot headed very quickly, which is fine by me.

However, I do not accept curses and insults. Regardless of your anger, I
do want the people on this list to consider it is acceptable language.
It is not. So you are now moderated.

I can not fix a technical issue myself. So, please get some help from
the devs (Tim probably) for this. Just ask politely.

Thanks

Ant