[Foundation-l] Wikinews: You can contribute

Brian McNeil brian.mcneil at wikinewsie.org
Sun Dec 30 16:46:40 UTC 2007

For those who read Wikinews we covered the U.K. Queen's Honours list here,
http://en.wikinews.org/wiki/Celebrities_draw_attention_on_2008_UK_New_Year_H
onours_list

Due to a little digging and crawling email I have an opportunity to put
three or four questions to Sir Ian "Gandalf" McKellen, if we can elicit
expansive enough comments it will hopefully be a mini-interview.

Being the (alleged) season of goodwill I'd like to throw the floor open to
all comers, Wikinewsie or not. Obviously the focus has to some extent to be
on the CH award - but if there's any specific detail missing from his
Wikipedia biography we could test the limits of Wikinews' citeability.

Brian McNeil