[Foundation-l] A dangerous precedent

Gerard Meijssen gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Sat Dec 29 11:07:14 UTC 2007

Hoi,
You are making your problem the problem of others.You have to recognize that
your ideas are not universally shared. You also do not find anywhere
substantiation of your point of view. The aim of our projects is to provide
information, as long as this is what they do, we can agree that we want to
have a high standard everywhere and we can all work on improving this
standard.

PS Thank you for nominating the thread of Wikipedia for this week.
Thanks,
    GerardM