[Foundation-l] A dangerous precedent

Daniel Arnold arnomane at gmx.de
Fri Dec 28 20:16:12 UTC 2007

Am Freitag, 28. Dezember 2007 19:35:41 schrieb Luiz Augusto:
> [some portuguese text]

I knew this kind of answer will come. I hope you *now* know when using the
term "Cultural dissonance" and when not. E.g. when people are not willing to
use a common ground such as communicating in English on this list.

Denying a common ground disrupts every honest discussion (sorry that I needed
to demonstrate it).

Thus denying a common ground of rules of all Wikipedias is exactly the same:
Disrupting Wikipedia as a whole.

My German answer basically contained exactly these words.

Arnomane

P.S.: Brigitte: See above. Your assumption on "some pity for non-english
people" wasn't my point ( I knew that someone will say this, too ;-).