[Foundation-l] Moderation and this list

Milos Rancic millosh at gmail.com
Mon Dec 24 02:54:55 UTC 2007

On 12/24/07, Matthew Britton <matthew.britton at btinternet.com> wrote:
> You may just not be getting the messages; check the archives. I thought
> I was on moderation myself after one of my own posts failed to
> materialize after several hours, but after communicating with another
> subsriber to the list via an unspecified non-mailing-list-based method,
> it transpired that everyone else and their dog had already read it.

Yes, maybe you are right, too. (Last days I was getting some emails
without order...) But, I think that it is also related to "Marry
Christmas spam". I got at least couple of them and I may imagine how
Internet traffic is raising these days... Or just WMF mail server has
problems with network/system load because of the same reason?