[Foundation-l] Moderation and this list

Milos Rancic millosh at gmail.com
Sat Dec 22 21:49:16 UTC 2007

On 12/22/07, Brianna Laugher <brianna.laugher at gmail.com> wrote:
> 1) Split foundation-l into several mailing lists for different
> purposes. copyright-l would be a good start. board2community-l may be
> another. :)

I completely agree with this proposal. If traffic is increased it is
not bad, but good. So, instead of limiting active participants in
amount of emails, better idea is to split lists by their functions.

I agree with your proposal from a couple of months ago to split the
list firstly to WMF-only and community-only.

And about problematic users on the list: We should make explicit
rules, vote for them and give to list admins right to impose them in
the similar way as admins are imposing blocking on wikis: one day, two
days, one week etc.