[Foundation-l] Erik's New Job

Thomas Dalton thomas.dalton at gmail.com
Fri Dec 21 21:45:57 UTC 2007

On 21/12/2007, Thomas Dalton <thomas.dalton at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Just out of curiosity... What is the *third* organisation you consider Erik
> > to be a member of? If it has been stated that Erik left WMF and one
> > position on an unrelated organisation, which is the third organisation?
>
> I can't remember the details - if you read my original question, I
> made that quite clear. The two positions he left were his position on
> the WMF board and he previous job, I'm talking about a second board
> position. I may be remembering completely wrong, in which case Erik
> just needs to say so.

PS

Found it. He's on the Advisory Board of WikiEducator
(http://www.wikieducator.org/WikiEducator:Advisory_Board#Erik_Moeller).
As it's just the advisory board and he doesn't hold any direct
decision making powers, there isn't any great chance of a conflict of
interest and, unless told otherwise, I'll assume he's kept the
position. I see no reason for him to have stepped down from it.