[Foundation-l] Czech Wikipedia's EDP and WMF's licensing policy

GerardM gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Wed Dec 19 12:17:27 UTC 2007

Hoi,
When your policy complies with the Czech law, then I would say that the
policy works for you. When your policy does not work for the USA, it means
that you do not grant rights for the USA (which seems logical to me anyway)
and they can ask the WMF itself.

When your policy does not comply with Czech law, well yes, then you have to
change your policy.
Thanks,
     GerardM