[Foundation-l] Discussions...

effe iets anders effeietsanders at gmail.com
Sun Dec 16 19:11:54 UTC 2007

1) I would support moderation here, I am very tired of this discussion.
Enough is enough.

2) You won't get answers anyways, and it has been explained why. Trying
further is useless. If you asked 100 times, it is unlikely you get an answer
the 101st time. You will only loose any credit you have by constantly
asking.

Lodewijk