[Foundation-l] Discussions...

Michael Bimmler mbimmler at gmail.com
Sun Dec 16 18:57:30 UTC 2007

Dear all,
I think the discussion about the former COO of the WMF is now
definitely dead-locked. The last dozens of posts have not brought any
additional information and I doubt that anything interesting will come
out of this anymore, save for the reinterations and repetitions of
personal opinions, ideas and recommendations. I'm entirely confident
that the WMF has been following this threat and will take the advice
offered into consideration for the future.
This said, people are getting bored of this discussion. There are
other topics that could be discussed on this list and I think it's
time to make place for these.
And, if you really don't know of any alternative debate topics, there
is always an encyclopedia to write (and a media repository to expand
and a dictionary and a ... and a ...).

Really.

Michael