[Foundation-l] Foundation Discretion Regarding Personnel Matters

Jussi-Ville Heiskanen cimonavaro at gmail.com
Sun Dec 16 00:00:45 UTC 2007

On 12/16/07, Thomas Dalton <thomas.dalton at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 15/12/2007, Jussi-Ville Heiskanen <cimonavaro at gmail.com> wrote:

> > > You're subscribed to this mailing list... try reading it.
> >
> > Try not being vague but being specific instead.
>
> Just go through the emails on this subject from members of the board
> and from Mike, and many of them say, very explicitly, that they did
> not know about this under hearing from The Register. I'm not going to
> search through archives for you for emails that were sent over the
> last couple of days when any one of numerous emails will answer your
> question. If you haven't been reading the emails carefully enough,
> stop contributing to the thread.

I suppose it was too much to ask that you comply with a reasonable
request under the circumstances, but since you feel compelled to post
rubbish that further clouds the issue without bringing any more clarity...

... "many of them say, very explicitly, that they did
not know about this under hearing from The Register."

: This is very simply bullshit. Nothing of the kind has been said by many
or even a good number of people (unless you have definitions of many
and explicit that I have not heard of so far, in my studies), or imputed
It has been stated by a number of foundation officials who are tasked with
checking into the legalities of what can legally be stated or not stated, that
there was none and is none factual evidence that was at the possession of
said officials of the foundation. This is entirely in line with what I would
personally not only wish, but in fact require of any functionary working
for the benefit of the foundation.

This is nowhere near to saying "knew nothing". That is what a prudent person
in a responsible situation would say, and I hope will say for ever more, despite
silly trolling attempts.

Do not for one moment think you can get away with conflating this prudent
approach with your original ridiculous claim of a blanket denial of knowledge.

No such denial has been issued. And if it had, I would want their head on a
platter. Nobody gets off scot-free by pissing on the people in the same boat.

There are individuals who have stated they personally did not know anything,
such as Jimbo, (who, surprisingly generously for those who haven't got a clue
about what Jimbo is about, offered to pay out of his pocket any unlikely money
lost due to hiring Carolyn) but that does in no way form a logical
substitute for:
"Pretty much every email from Mike and the board members".