[Foundation-l] Foundation Discretion Regarding Personnel Matters

Thomas Dalton thomas.dalton at gmail.com
Sat Dec 15 22:51:06 UTC 2007

On 15/12/2007, Jussi-Ville Heiskanen <cimonavaro at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 12/16/07, Thomas Dalton <thomas.dalton at gmail.com> wrote:

> > > PPOR, or kindly shut up.
> >
> > You're subscribed to this mailing list... try reading it.
>
> Try not being vague but being specific instead.

Just go through the emails on this subject from members of the board
and from Mike, and many of them say, very explicitly, that they did
not know about this under hearing from The Register. I'm not going to
search through archives for you for emails that were sent over the
last couple of days when any one of numerous emails will answer your
question. If you haven't been reading the emails carefully enough,
stop contributing to the thread.