[Foundation-l] Passed resolution (super short update)

John at Darkstar vacuum at jeb.no
Sat Dec 15 17:15:44 UTC 2007

If there was a plan I sure hope they will post it in a _very_short_time_
as the present state of the matter is not what I would say is even close
to the standard the board should follow. Even the statement "Upon the
announcement of that relicensing, the Foundation will initiate a process
of community discussion" creates serious concerns that a relicensing
will be done without a prior real discussion. Given the previous
discussion on this list I'm not assured at all that this isn't the
situation.

No, I don't like this at all.

John E Blad