[Foundation-l] Foundation Discretion Regarding Personnel Matters

Michael Bimmler mbimmler at gmail.com
Fri Dec 14 22:47:35 UTC 2007

On Dec 14, 2007 7:51 PM, Jon Harald Søby <jhsoby at gmail.com> wrote:
> Can you guys PLEASE stop the gossiping and rumour-sharing? It is extremely
> annoying and counter-productive. If you have nothing better than to gossip
> about these things, go do it somewhere else. The rest of us aren't
> interested.

Fully echoed. I was very reluctant to make any restrictions on this
topic, for fear of "Wikimedia censors discussions of etc etc." but if
this degrades even more into "I think I know why Brad left...Why do
you know...I just know...But I have another guess....Nah, I don't
believe that" threat, well, then I will take measures to stop this.
This is high school lunch break niveau, or even worse.

Michael
List moderator.