[Foundation-l] Racism in Commons

Durova nadezhda.durova at gmail.com
Wed Dec 5 20:15:08 UTC 2007

Isn't this going slightly off-topic? Trying to stand on Essjay's
shoulders while you're both drowning isn't going to save anyone. For
what it's worth, I don't see how Essjay's actions were wrong - since
we don't require any credentials to edit, it matters not whether he
lied about having credentials that he didn't. He just played a game in
trying to assume credibility he didn't have, at least he didn't harm
anyone.
--
Oldak Quill (oldakquill at gmail.com)
******