[Foundation-l] Racism in Commons

Durova nadezhda.durova at gmail.com
Wed Dec 5 20:04:14 UTC 2007

A retraction from me? I wasn't aiming my comments toward you whatsoever - I
apologise profusely if it came across as such. I was replying to Moreschi's
statement that "Commons should learn from the English wikipedia and toughen
up". I certainly didn't mean to involve you in the matter and was not
replying to the last sentence in which you were mentioned. Apologies again
if my message seemed to indicate I was!
--Ayelie
  (Editor at Large)
******
Thank you.  With some of the things that have been said lately, there's no
telling what people will pick up on.  I agree that Commons is a much more
relaxed place.

Best regards,
Durova