[Foundation-l] Racism in Commons

Christiano Moreschi moreschiwikiman at hotmail.co.uk
Wed Dec 5 14:56:42 UTC 2007

I guess it's "educational" in the sense that from these you can learn quite a lot about the moronic agitprop tendencies of the bleeding-heart liberal "We're all Hizbollah now" brigade. I personally learned quite a lot about the artist :)

More seriously, however, Commons need to pull their collective socks up. This is not clever stuff, and I note that the user who added and then edit-warred over these has not been banned yet. If this were enwiki I'd have kicked this guy out ASAP. POV-warriors can't be allowed to run around on the loose on any WMF project.

CM

Odi profanum vulgus et arceo.