[Foundation-l] Racism in Commons

teun spaans teun.spaans at gmail.com
Wed Dec 5 12:43:59 UTC 2007

The idea that only "educational" info should be stored seems to derive from
wikipedia.

However, when on wikibooks I write a schoolbook, i also want some
illustrations that are just funny, and are not educational in themselves.
And when I would write a book on Churchill (something i dont intend to do),
it would be nice to have some cartoons on him. Mind you, I dont object
against this deletion, but some discussion on the deletion criteria on
commons are in order.

teun